Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I was on the RADIO!!!!

Today was a great and very cool day!! This morning on KNIX Matt & Ben were talking about mustaches and facial hair. So they posed the question "Why do men get so attached to their staches and what are the reasons you wouldn't shave your's? And who are the sexy men with facial hair?" I called was lucky enough to get through!!! Yes, I was on the radio with Ben & Matt. I told them about my dad & his 30+ year old mustache. My reasoning (not really knowing my dad's reason) I told them "how ugly it would looked if he shaved & it left a big white spot because it never got sun!" They responded that a little sun could fix that.
I then mentioned the "Tombstone" charactors (Kurt Russell, Bill Paxton and Val Kilmere) and how good-looking they all were because of facial hair!! Which totally made Ben's day because he could then do a Bill Paxton impression!! Bythway, he does an awesome impression too!!
It was a great wasy to start the day!!! Hurray for FACIAL HAIR...well men's!!!

7 comments:

Petersons' said...

Hey beautifull!!!!!!! glad to see you in the great blogging world. And I say yeah for facial hair on men to (well some men).

br_oden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
br_oden said...

Ditto that..Yeah for mens facial hair not womens. I can relate to the dad mustache thing. My dad has had one forever! He shaved it off once and we all told him to grow it back again. Seriously looked wierd. And how totally awesome to be on the radio!!!

Brittney (Adams) Oden

Marquita said...

Hey Doeshann! How's it going? I found your blog through Mary's. Email me and I'll send you an invite to my blog.
ketalcs@hotmail.com

P.S.
Who is that guy in the black shirt in the Halloween picture at the bottom of your blog?

TheKings said...

Hey Doeshann, it's Meredith. Email me please! I need your mailing address. kinganimalfarm@yahoo.com

Thanks! Love ya

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

Hello! I am so happy that you found my blog!! I love this technology thing! Congrats on being on the radio--I have never been able to make in on air. Okay, I don't really try all that often but I still think it would be cool to hear someone I know, too bad I wasn't listening when you were on. I will be blog stalking you now so I will "talk" to you later!
Bethany

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

Hey Doey! Yeay for blogging! That pic. of you on your header is so cute. So I don't know much about the Jonas Bros., but I'm glad I found a fan because I always wondered why that one brother always dresses like Mr. Darcy. Do you know? Anyways, it was fun to see what you've been up to lately! Lisa